Quote

“This ‘thing’ that we have, its dark and its twisted…”

And it’s all you’ve ever needed.

"This can only hurt. Over and over again Malfoy. This can only be broken and more decimated then it already is.”

As if that’s even possible. (Drowning in Salted Water~Ch. 53)

Thursday 25 November 2010

Almost Update!!


Hey All!!!

Sorry for the delay. Hospital plans are all a go. Got a call this morning to ask me in for my operation assessment at London hospital. Anyone gonna be about?

Anyways, I thought I'd let you know I am working my butt off for an update tonight. And also wanted to share my photos from Halloween with you. I was Hermione for a night... Alas there was no sexy Snape or dreamy Draco... though there is someone who could pass as Ron Weasley so score there! :)


Hermione looking for some 'light' reading

Looking smug there!
Hmmm, who to hex?
Or how to get Draco alone and naked?
That's the question!
Wig-tastic!!!
Without the robes... Tut tut Head Girl!


Went to see the film last night. Thoughts on it? :) I thought was epic. So glad they made it more adult. Think they got the pacing and atmosphere right on the button. Was so0o0o00o good. :) Was worried because I hated Eclipse, (for many reasons,) mostly because of the pacing. But I think they did really well with the challenge that the Deathly Hallows posed to them. >_<

Anyways, I shall return to the fic. Stay tuned. I'm also on Twitter now! http://twitter.com/#!/Vixen_71

:) Take care all. I'll try and post tonight. If not... I shall see you after my hospital adventures... :S Eeeeek! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment