Quote

“This ‘thing’ that we have, its dark and its twisted…”

And it’s all you’ve ever needed.

"This can only hurt. Over and over again Malfoy. This can only be broken and more decimated then it already is.”

As if that’s even possible. (Drowning in Salted Water~Ch. 53)

Thursday 16 December 2010

Updated Fic and Info update!

Hellooooooo!

Sorry for my absence and terrible delay in updates. I HAVE just updated and almost finished the next chapter. But I wanted to explain to a couple of people who had very kindly asked me about the hospital stuff.

I went to London Hospital for an assessment and I wasn't there long at all. but then I got this flu thing, that was REALLY awful. I was stuck in the house for just over three weeks. And then I had to go cold turkey on some of my meds for a few days, which was much worse.

But yeh, hospital shizzle. I am staying at the hospital in Feb, they're gona talk to me about the op they wana do. They're also gona give my some support with my fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and CRPS. So I'm really appreciating that! :)

Snow! I love it! But hard to walk using a walking stick or crutches in the snow... damnit :(

As always, thank you for your continued support and kind msges :) xxx

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I started reading you fanfic two days ago. I'm by Chapter 10 and it literally made me dizzy from the emotion! I LOVE IT! :D

    I can't believe I have to much more of this awesomeness to read :)

    Thank you for updating regularly.

    I hope its okay to review here instead of adultfanfiction since I don't have a proper AFF account. (yet lol) :)

    Thank you!

    Your fanfic will be keeping me loads of company this upcoming semester of classes :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it's great that you're reviewing here and I'm absolutely honoured that you're doing so. You may find some of my replies are in text language though as I tend to be impatient with typing words lol.
    I'm really flattered that you like the fic so much. ST&LT's, angsty since 2007, should really be my slogan :P
    Yeah, you have a long, hard slog ahead of you reading wise, just about to update chapter 71 :S And the chapters get longer.

    I will add though that there are a hell of a lot of dark elements to this fic and there is a reason it has the ratings and warnings that it has. I say this only because I don't want you upset or offended by anything you read, and that has happened in the past despite the ratings and warnings. so please just bare that in mind if it's not your cup of tea :) Which is fair enough. :) Am just glad that you're enjoying it so far and that you took the time out to let me know. :) It always means a lot :)

    Good luck with classes this semester! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete