Quote

“This ‘thing’ that we have, its dark and its twisted…”

And it’s all you’ve ever needed.

"This can only hurt. Over and over again Malfoy. This can only be broken and more decimated then it already is.”

As if that’s even possible. (Drowning in Salted Water~Ch. 53)

Saturday 21 August 2010

FIC UPDATE


Ok all!
I'm ill but you have an update! :)

Please let me know if it's ok? I had really wanted to have it all unfurl in this chapter- chapter 60! the big one! But it was just too much to fit in :( It disappointed me but next time I'll know to plan it out better. Don't worry I won't drag it out till chapter 70! lol.

Got most of, if not all of the next chapter written. Was going to put them up as one but each chapter was about 13 pages long. There was no where to stop half way through the next chapter and having two of them together just made the pace drag. I hope its all ok. I'm severely sleepy so I hope it's not impaired it. :S

A big thank you to RedRain520 who made me these awesome Blingees.(and the gryffindor and Slytherin images on a previous post) :) Check out her vids on youtube :) http://www.youtube.com/user/redrain520






Thanks to people who have been msging me on here, through Hawthorn and Vine, AFF.net AND through email. I am working hard to respond to everyone because I really really appreciate every single review I get. Please, I will reply to you. I just might take a while this month as I have a hella lot on :S

Apologies!
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment