Quote

“This ‘thing’ that we have, its dark and its twisted…”

And it’s all you’ve ever needed.

"This can only hurt. Over and over again Malfoy. This can only be broken and more decimated then it already is.”

As if that’s even possible. (Drowning in Salted Water~Ch. 53)

Monday 2 August 2010

Quick post



Hey all!

Just wanted you to know that I'm not dead!

I've been up at the hospital this week so I've had a small break. Looks like I'm potentially gonna be having this operation... Yippie. :(


But on to more amusing things. My friend Dave and I went on a trip last weekend. I decided I needed more research castle wise... So0o0ooooooo We drove over to Rockingham Castle... As you do :S

lol

So I'm gonna be posting a few photos. An online friend has made me some blingees and when I get them in the correct format I'll post them. AND I'm off to London this weekend so expect more photos ^_^ I've already been to Platform 9 and 3/4s but I'll probs go again :P

B xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment