Quote

“This ‘thing’ that we have, its dark and its twisted…”

And it’s all you’ve ever needed.

"This can only hurt. Over and over again Malfoy. This can only be broken and more decimated then it already is.”

As if that’s even possible. (Drowning in Salted Water~Ch. 53)

Monday 30 August 2010

WARNING!

Hey all.

I just wanted to put up this, not as a dig at anyone but as a kinda you know, be weary type thing.

Please, please, please read the ratings on my fic before reading?

They are there for a reason.
I've just had another, not the first and it won't be the last, kinda upset review. Please, please, please, if you don't like fics with N/C in it, please don't read it. I'm not sure what the term canon really means. I'm thinking it means very close to character? :S But if you think it's sommat Canon Draco or Hermione wouldn't do, I'm very sorry it doesn't live up to that. But please, I don't write this to upset ANYONE. I don't want people being upset or offended by my writing. Please please please, the ratings and warnings are there for a good reason so if you don't like fics that contain N/C and you feel what I've written was a violation of the character then that's fair enough. I'm not going to get angry or upset about it. Having been in a situation such as that before I can say no- this fic is nothing like real life and I'm sorry if you don't like that I wrote it like that.

I don't write to upset anyone and it upsets me when I get an upset reviewer so please guys, this isn't a bitch or a moan or anything like that. I just wana make sure you're aware of it.
Vx

No comments:

Post a Comment