Quote

“This ‘thing’ that we have, its dark and its twisted…”

And it’s all you’ve ever needed.

"This can only hurt. Over and over again Malfoy. This can only be broken and more decimated then it already is.”

As if that’s even possible. (Drowning in Salted Water~Ch. 53)

Saturday 21 August 2010

small annoyance

I just had to share, that whilst I was in London, in Madame Tussaud's, there was a small room cordoned off for people to go and get photos with Robert Pattinson. Now, personally I'm not a Twilight fan. I like the plot, the story ect ect ect but I don't like Stephenie Meyers writing style. Now I'm not stupid, I know I am worse. But still, that's my opinion, please don't hate me, but I don't like it very much. Now obviously, like a good lil Potter obsessive I remain loyal to JK and I don't get the huge hubbub around the sparkly vampires. However, whilst I was there, I thought, you know, might as well. I've been twice now, both times hoping to see a Harry Potter characters section... OMG I would just end up dry humping the one of Snape... sorry. :S But anyways **wipes away the drool** I went over to the queue only to get both very excited and very angry. There, next to the queue for Robert Pattinson, being ignored was the one of Daniel Radcliffe... I was not happy :( It was hard to get a decent photo with him coz of the crowd and the way he's been positioned. So here's my photo of me and Pattinson for you to compare with the one below. Damnit! I wish i'd gotten one like that, with Daniel Radcliffe's one. :(

bugger.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the writing style in twilight. It is a abit crap. and when i read them certain things really got on my nerves with it. Like almost every 2nd or 3rd page Bella is begging to be made into a vampire or bemoaning the fact that she isnt one. And then when edward asks her to marry him, shes all like "we're to young" "thats too big of a step" and yet shes willing to spend eternity with him as a vampire but getting married is too big of a commitment! Stupid.

    didnt stop me from getting totallly obsessed with the series though. Im not anymore, i still like it but i know too that its not the bees knees of whats out there.

    Plus when i went through my twilight obsesseed phase, it was december2008 and january2009 precisely lol (see totally not that the lifetime obsession i have for Potter, its just not in the same league), for those two months i was completely and utterly besotted with robert pattinson. Isnt he just adorable!

    His hair looks a tad like wolverine in that pic tho lol, but isnt he tall! I /love/ tall. Im about 5'4. I find tallness very attractive, but doesnt everyone? isnt it said that women subconsciously find tall men attractive because it signifies fertility. Did he have big hands too? I find large hands very atractive too lol, i told someone that the other day and they looked at me liked id gone balmy. But i think its cos i have small hands, seriously my 8 year old brothers hands are almost as big as mine, so it makes me feel petite and protected lol

    ohhh harry potter charcater section! that would be amazing. Im deffinatly holding out my trip to madame tussauds until theres a harry potter section! My friend just got back from the harry potter universe thing in florida, im sooo jealous! why cant these things be in england?!

    great fic update btw! :) xx

    ReplyDelete