Quote

“This ‘thing’ that we have, its dark and its twisted…”

And it’s all you’ve ever needed.

"This can only hurt. Over and over again Malfoy. This can only be broken and more decimated then it already is.”

As if that’s even possible. (Drowning in Salted Water~Ch. 53)

Saturday 21 August 2010

Still going...

I'm still diligently working on the fic's next chapter. I know it's been a long wait but I'm still going. I went to London the other week for research on a book I'm writing. I also popped into Madame Tussaud's whilst I was up there and got a few piccies. One here with Daniel Radcliffe, I look young, I can't help it lol. I get it a lot. I also am a mess because we went to Camden, the London Bridge Experience AND Madame Tussaud's and it tends to get a tad warm on the tube :S So sorry about lack of good piccie but I thought I'd put it up :)



Working hard on the next chapter, been struggling a bit and been very ill over the past week or so. I have an exhibition of mine going up next week so if things slow down again that's why.
Hope you're liking the fic!
B xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better! : )

    hhmmm i dont think dans wax work is the best, he looks abit like he's overdone it with the fake tan, or maybe its just lighting! lol In fact i think he looks more like tom daley, the little boy british diver, than himself.

    Ive been to london quite a few times but ive still never been to madame tussauds, maybe i'll go next time I go down. :) xx

    ReplyDelete