Quote

“This ‘thing’ that we have, its dark and its twisted…”

And it’s all you’ve ever needed.

"This can only hurt. Over and over again Malfoy. This can only be broken and more decimated then it already is.”

As if that’s even possible. (Drowning in Salted Water~Ch. 53)

Thursday 15 July 2010

Blog

The fact that I do art is the reason behind my life being a big fat mess.

Being creative is a marvellous thing and I'm so happy when I'm at work and things are going well. However, its from being creative that I've found I can't stand still for a mere minute. My head races, my imagination runs wild and I find myself with a dozen notebooks from the HUGE bag I always carry round with me. I sprout a dozen arms and grab a dozen pens scribbling furiously to keep up with the ideas and images that race through my over caffeinated mind.

My room is like a war zone. Even when it's tidy. To me it's organised... Ok it's an organised mess but before you think me uncouth and unclean I assure you it is not that bad. Fact of the matter is because I do art I have piles upon piles of materials, on going project, notebooks with story ideas. I have drawers full of craft bits, old magazines, card making materials, glue guns, staple gun. I have a drawer just full of hospital letters, (and they're not small drawers.) I have a drawer reserved to everything I have gathered for a certain book project I am working on. (Not the fanfic, I do write more than smut XP)

I am an avid anime and manga collector and my shelves and units are over flowing with manga books and anime dvds. I have reference books falling from the bookcase as well as epic stories that remain my favourite. Ie. Jane Eyre, Wicca collection by Cate Tiernan ect. (And Harry Potter of course.)

So I've been up all night, unable to sleep because of my illnesses and my stupid back. But I'm too tired to really apply myself to anything. I try to sleep but my mind is still whirring about what I could or should be doing next on my list of over-imagined creativeness.

Maybe I'll drink some hot milk and take some valarian...

You can have that on top of Morphine right? :S

No comments:

Post a Comment