Quote

“This ‘thing’ that we have, its dark and its twisted…”

And it’s all you’ve ever needed.

"This can only hurt. Over and over again Malfoy. This can only be broken and more decimated then it already is.”

As if that’s even possible. (Drowning in Salted Water~Ch. 53)

Saturday 24 July 2010

When In Doubt...



... So that is exactly what I did.

So I've been at the library this morning researching castles once again. I got an A grade at GCSE for the work and then essay we did on Motte and Bailey castles and how they improved through time ect. However, since being on all the medication I have a brain like a sieve now, instead of a sponge- hence all the bad english mistakes too.

So I wanted to double check my information and this morning my net was coming on... going off... coming on... going off... being hit by a hammer!

I have spent about 2 hours at the library scrounging around for books that I need, particularly on the castles... 2. 2 books. 1 an hour! That is all they had in my little town library - in which I used to work.

I came home, eager to get going and guess what? ... The net is working again **face-palm.**

No comments:

Post a Comment