Quote

“This ‘thing’ that we have, its dark and its twisted…”

And it’s all you’ve ever needed.

"This can only hurt. Over and over again Malfoy. This can only be broken and more decimated then it already is.”

As if that’s even possible. (Drowning in Salted Water~Ch. 53)

Thursday 8 July 2010

First proper blog post

So hey all! :)

By now you should get the gist of what this site is about :) I started the fic two years ago and just really got into it. It's up on Adultfanfiction.net but I can't show you examples of outfits or fanart that people have done for me, or even the odd trailer video!
So i've just written chapter 55 and am now on a major chapter. :) It's exciting and I can't wait to see people's reactions! :P

If you have any fanart you want to contribute or would be able to make a trailer for me please do leave a comment or send me an email
Gryffindorgirl2010@hotmail.co.uk

:) Hope you're enjoying it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I have been following your story almost from the beggining :) It's fantastic, thought i got a bit of a shock when the dark Hermione appeared, but i think i understand now. Cant wait to get the awnsers for what Hermione is going to do thought. The suspense is killing me. I Started on a drawing of when Draco stabbed Hermione a while back, but i cant find it now :(

    Hope your doing ok!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I'm dead chuffed! Over the next couple of chapters I'm hoping that you can get those answers :) If you still don't feel satisfied with it after them then send me a msg wit any questions you still hav. OMG I would LOVE to see that drawing!!! I would love to post it on here, full credit to you of course! Let me know if you'd like that and/or if you find it :)

    Thank you so0o0 much for the continued support ^_^

    Much love
    Vixen

    ReplyDelete