Quote

“This ‘thing’ that we have, its dark and its twisted…”

And it’s all you’ve ever needed.

"This can only hurt. Over and over again Malfoy. This can only be broken and more decimated then it already is.”

As if that’s even possible. (Drowning in Salted Water~Ch. 53)

Saturday 24 July 2010

review Replies 2



^ Above: Just a photo of something to represent Dark Hermione. (Used in my youtube vid but not my own- Found on Google)

starlight-x-A-x 2010-07-23 id # 3001336751
no no no no no no nooooo,
harry cant be dead, he cant be dead, he's not is he? pleassseee???
i listened to desree whilst reading that (added to the whole sadness and emotion of it all), and now im crying, it's sooooo sadddd! :'(

and i still dont have the foggiest idea whats going on!

Although I'm still adoring draco, i hope he does something to help out the order more soon, i hope his allegiance stays with the light and he steps up to the plate like harry asked him too.

And i know that he's still desperately in love with hermione and has been for years and i also know that we dont actually know hermiones true allegiance and her plans for everything - so its hard to make a proper judgement, prediction or request for what you want to happen when we dont really know where were up too at the minute. , but i want him to kinda step back abit from her and focus more on the other task at hand and the order. But then again isnt that what hermione wanted him to do, hate her for what she was going to do?? or was it just that she thought he would hate her after what she does not that she wanted him too?? I cant remember. But taking that into account i wouldnt want him to be pliant in her hands and do what she wants him to do, id want him to do the opposite...

I almost just want you to pm me and tell me the ending and whats happening, lol. But that would ruin it. So i wont. (Although once this is all over i might ask you to write a summary of sorts for me, explaining what actually happened, cos i have the feeling im still not going to quite understand absolutely everything by the final chapter, afterall its so intricate and detailed and complicated, i really think i might need some of it clarifying lol)

But now i feel so depressed.
And yeah i think ive mentioned it in the last few reviews, so i do really want draco to take some decisive action with the order. But then again i also think that the fact that he's so powerful and his allegiance is truly with the light and he does try to help them as much as he can as well as being their 'dark spy', Yet they are still suffering and fighting a continually losing battle agaisnt the dark even with Draco onboard distinguishes just how much trouble they are in and have been for a long time.

And ive just realised that in every review i write i give a point, and then totally counter it, consider it and analyse it from another perspective in the next sentence. Basically makes all of my reviews null and void lol

i dont know what else to say other than great writing (as per usual) :)
xx


Well hello indeed and thank you for another lovely review.
I'm almost sorry I made you cry but am v. v. flattered that you did :)
The problem is with all of your ideas and theories I can't mention anything. I WANT to! I want to be able to turn to someone and say this is what I'm doing, this is where I'm going and mwahahahahaaa! BUT I don't want to ruin the mystery I've been trying to build up. I don't know if it's worked or not. All I can tell you is that I am working hard so that all will be revealed and hopefully no one will be confused ^_^

i love that you leave these reviews and let me know what you're thinking. :) It only adds to the excitement of writing it. My Cat Dobbie say's hi btw :P


MY CAT- I did NOT name him. If I had I would have spelt his name correctly DOBBY not DOBBIE. :P I re-homed him. I'd always said if I got another cat (Sadly Mr Tibbs died) I would name him/her something to do with HP. :P Coz I'm sad like that. When we got to the cat sanctuary the only one there suitable to live with us (we have a dog n two other cats- now 1 other cat and 1 new kitten SQUEEE!) I went to see the cat. His name was Dobby and he jumped up and sat purring away on my shoulder. He's awesome! A bit like a parrot at times lol. He has one white paw like a sock.
He pesters me when I work. So I get nothing done :P

(I now call the kitten Malfoy- He is white except for a dark mark (get it? :P ) above his eye. And he has a grey and white striped tail)

Thanks for the review and sorry for the long reply ^_^

1 comment:

  1. ohh cute cat. Ive got one he's called pumpkin.
    Guess what colour he is! ?? lol

    and i did name him, but he's bright orange and we got him near halloween. He's like 8 now. Is that young or old for a cat? we got him from a cat sanctuary when he was a kitten too, when we went in one cat bit and scratched my dad and then this one came up and rubbed up agaisnt us and started purring. Its like fate or something when animals do that lol :)

    http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2562/46337802.jpg
    theres a picture of him, few years old though. and the feet belong to my sister lol

    When i get more pets im deffinatly guna name them in tribute to HP. And your kitten is hilarious. Thats just like too spot on for it lol

    AND OHHH OH OHHH ive just re read up to like chapter 12, and in my 11/07 review i talked about the whole blaise death scene and i was right! he did rape ginny. Wow i have a good memory to remember that when i wrote it lol! So although im still not prepared to say for definiate whats going on, at least that particular theory does actually have some credibility to it.

    Im now immensely pleased with myself that i remembered that lol :D xx

    ReplyDelete