Quote

“This ‘thing’ that we have, its dark and its twisted…”

And it’s all you’ve ever needed.

"This can only hurt. Over and over again Malfoy. This can only be broken and more decimated then it already is.”

As if that’s even possible. (Drowning in Salted Water~Ch. 53)

Wednesday 21 July 2010

New fics

I just wanted to post here to tell you guys that after this fic I will be having a short break but only a short one.

I have had another idea in my head for a long time now to do with Draco in the Muggle world.

My other fic idea already has a name.
Hermione of the Grange.

Just thought I'd throw it out there and let you know ^_^

B xxx

3 comments:

  1. oohhhh you shouldnt have said anything! now im going to be wondering about your new ones all the time :P !

    half of me wants to ask you to share abit more about the plots for both of those and the other half of me doesnt want you too so its still a surprise when i read them.

    either way i shall be reading them once you post them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! I'm not gonna post the plot merely because (and I know this is horrible of me) but it leaves them up for grabs from anyone else who reads my fic and gains access to this site. - That sounds so terrible and it's not directed at anyone, its just I've had stuff like that happen before with my art work.

    I will post a rough plot nearer the time but this is gonna be a long way off. Atm I am literally LIVING this fic. I am typing and writing and researching ALL the time! lol.

    Hope it's paying off, specially as I just updated ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another one involves Ferret Draco but I've only just had that idea so there's not much plot to it. I might do that he hides as an animagus and the neighbours have him but go away and can she look after him. Probably have her as older. Chaos ensues. ^_^ What do you think?

    ReplyDelete