Quote

“This ‘thing’ that we have, its dark and its twisted…”

And it’s all you’ve ever needed.

"This can only hurt. Over and over again Malfoy. This can only be broken and more decimated then it already is.”

As if that’s even possible. (Drowning in Salted Water~Ch. 53)

Tuesday 13 July 2010

MUSIC!

So I went to work setting up a playlist of all the music I listened to whilst writing the fic just so you guys can listen to it if you wana. Sadly not many sites (Particularly for ppl in the UK) seem to be letting us make/use/post playlists anymore. The site I used was ok, but... Not all the songs were on there :(

But hey ho, here you go ^_^



LOVE!
V xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love listening to all the music along with reading the fic.... makes the story that much better.

    -The Dragoness

    ReplyDelete
  2. The music has helped me get through the hardest chapters :) Glad you like it :D

    ReplyDelete