Quote

“This ‘thing’ that we have, its dark and its twisted…”

And it’s all you’ve ever needed.

"This can only hurt. Over and over again Malfoy. This can only be broken and more decimated then it already is.”

As if that’s even possible. (Drowning in Salted Water~Ch. 53)

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Fan Art?

I just wanted to share with you the AMAZING picture my friend on Deviantart did for me :



Voila! This is me as a Gryffindor student. :) Obviously she was very flattering with the piccy coz I don't look pretty like that. BUT she got everything I pictured absolutely spot on. The Vixen Patronus and everything :)

You can find Rachel's work here http://rachelisnotdead.deviantart.com/ and, although I can't guarantee it, this commission was in exchange for a month's DA subscription. I'm sure if you want something doing you may be able to coax her into it :)
Just wanted to share :)

V xxx

1 comment: