Quote

“This ‘thing’ that we have, its dark and its twisted…”

And it’s all you’ve ever needed.

"This can only hurt. Over and over again Malfoy. This can only be broken and more decimated then it already is.”

As if that’s even possible. (Drowning in Salted Water~Ch. 53)

Wednesday 21 July 2010

Quote

This is not mine and I found it when reading another person's fic so I will not use it in the fic. However, I wanted to post it and show you guys coz I thought it fit really well ^_^

Damaged people are the most dangerous, they know how to survive.” - Josephine Hart




Btw, would anyone be interested in being part of a mailing list and i shall email out when I update? Just a query because I've done it in the past. If anyone is interested email me or comment here ^_^

Gryffindorgirl2010@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment