Quote

“This ‘thing’ that we have, its dark and its twisted…”

And it’s all you’ve ever needed.

"This can only hurt. Over and over again Malfoy. This can only be broken and more decimated then it already is.”

As if that’s even possible. (Drowning in Salted Water~Ch. 53)

Friday 9 July 2010

chapter45- the ball (Contains Spoilers)

Wanted to show you some examples of what Hermione's dress looked like in my head. All these images are off Google images and are NOT mine. All were found AFTER I wrote it so its not exact.

So the ball was there as an excuse for me to torture Draco. He would get to see how beautiful she was in a ball gown AND still have to torture people in front of her. In this scene I wanted to play a bit with the idea of chess pieces and when I finish the fic I MAY go back and edit it to exaggerate it a bit more. Either the chess idea OR like a royal Court. You have Voldy who is obviously like the complete leader. Now I refer to Hermione as a queen a lot. That does not mean she is in the same league as Voldy, nor would we want her to be. BUT if you think back to how she was referred to as the Princess of Gryffindor in the first part the idea that she is now a Queen shows how much growth and development she's gone through.

So, we have: Draco the Prince of Darkness, Hermione would maybe be the princess with Bella as the queen BUT not going by their power. it would be on their relationships with each other alone. Bella has obviously loved and adored Voldy and been his servant for a looooong time. So makes sense that she would be his queen. However, Voldy never thinks like that. He seeks power. So over them both he would choose Hermione as a queen if he had to. (This is all my thinking anyways.)
Snape is like his grand advisor and Blaise and Amycus are like Knights so they are in charge of some of their own deatheaters. Does that make sense? It was my thinking anyways but feel free to tell me what you think about that.

This one I felt was close to the kinda thing Bella would have worn. Maybe a bit more lace or sommat going on around the top tho as she would have been getting on a bit age wise by then. So a cross between that, Bella in the films (God bless you Helena!) Possibly even a high necked lace collar type thing? What do you think?








Above is a beautiful necklace I found online and figured had she been wearing one that would have looked amazing. Perhaps she already has it to go with the dress? OR a black ribbon choker with a blue droplet or a broach type choker necklace?

The black dress at the bottom is a kinda idea of how it would look but I couldn't find anything in blue that kinda matched it... Soooooo...



I drew it. Imagine it darker than that but with black lace details ect. :) What do you think? That was where my head was at with it all anyways in case you were interested? :)

LOV!

2 comments:

  1. wowza, you drew that picture!? thats amazing! Im absolutely useless at art :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun. Yeh I did draw the blue gown and also the green dress in my latest post. I also tried to do a rough sketch of her dark mark. I did the banner for this blog site as well :) I studied Fine Art at uni. It's my life :)
    ... that and writing smut apparently :P

    ReplyDelete